Select by products
New England Machinery Products
All NEM machinery is designed, machined, fabricated, built, tuned and tested at the company’s facility in Bradenton, Florida. cGMP is incorporated into each and every machine design. NEM packaging machinery incorporates well known, top quality standard components including Allen Bradley PLC and electrical controls. All NEM machines are Track and Trace capable and available with CE certification.
New England Machinery offers the broadest range of packaging machinery by one company with dozens of different models and sizes available to meet specific requirements. NEM’s patented adjustable machine designs allow a wide variety of containers to run on the same machine. Machine options include ionized air rinsers, servo motors, monoblocked secondary orienters, and much more.
NEM offers extensive experience assisting in validation compliance, experience with Clean Room applications, PMMI Certified Trainers, 24/7 Service, Preventive Maintenance Contracts, over $1 million in stocked spare parts, machine upgrading and refurbishing, Change Parts, and Start Up Service and Training.
Founded in 1974, NEM has thousands of machine installations world-wide. A WBE certified company, NEM has received the US Commercial Service Export Achievement Award and the Florida Governor’s Business Diversification Award.
NEM PRODUCTS OFFER:
• Gentle container and cap handling
• No expensive cages on unscramblers
• Low profile machines with easy access for adjustments, changeover and cleaning
• Hands-on service techs, the same individuals building the machines, service them
• Compact, small footprint designs
• Simple to adjust and fast changeover with minimal parts
• Accommodate a large range of container shapes and sizes with easy adjustments
• Components are positively controlled and gently handled
• Sustainability utilized in machine design and plant operation