Dual Head Capping System
The New England Machinery Model NEDHC Dual Head Capping System is a complete capper system this includes the cap bulk supply, cap orienting and delivery, cap placement and tightening, and container infeed, staging and discharge onto the customer's existing conveyor. Featured in the design of this capping machine are two independent capping stations, multi-position indexing starwheel, and two bulk cap supply sorting system.
Versatile - The combination of the multi-purpose indexing starwheel and heads provides a robust machine platform. This can be used to perform other sequential packaging processes, such as plugging, labeling and inspecting.
Gentle Handling - Non-scuffing, no tools and quick change collets allow for gentle positive grip. The cap chuck heads are designed to eliminate cross threading and outer cap surface damage while applying consistent torque.
Speed - The NEDHC Dual Head Capping System provides positive capping of two containers per machine cycle, thereby increasing throughput rates and overall line efficiencies in a compact footprint.
- Non-marring urethane lined or serrated collets
- Container change parts constructed of HDPE
- Electric push button height control
- Safety interlocks on all guard doors
- Anodized aluminum and 304 stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel covered lower base frame
- Contoured pneumatic grippers for round containers
- Soft start and stop features
- Clear polycarbonate guarding
- Zero access exit tunnels
- Jog switch w/10 foot cord
- Adjustable discharge height 36" ± 2"
- High floor clearance
- Smoothed and polished welds
- Operations and maintenance CD manual
- UL listed components
- Infeed and backlog photoeyes
- Low air safety shutdown
Specifications, Drawings, Available Options