Model name: NEDHC
Accurate. Versatile. Dependable.
New England Machinery’s Dual Head Capping System is a complete capping system that includes: cap bulk supply, cap orienting and delivery, cap placement and tightening, container infeed, staging and discharge onto the customer’s existing conveyor.
Featured in the New England Machinery, Inc. NEDHC design are two independent capping stations, multi-indexing star wheel, and two bulk cap supply sorting systems. The combination of the multi-purpose indexing star wheel and heads provides a robust machine platform in a compact footprint.
New England Machinery, Inc. Dual Head Capper NEDHC
- Provides positive capping of two containers per machine cycle – increasing throughput rates and overall line efficiencies in a compact footprint.
- Can be used to perform sequential packaging processes, such as plugging, labeling and inspecting
- Accurate and repeatable applied torque
- Smooth, safe cap handling – no burning or marring
- Accurately aligned placement of cap
- Capable of handling caps up to 120 mm
- No clutch wear parts
- Easy access to all subassemblies for fast changeovers
- Non-scuffing, no tool and quick change collets allow for gentle positive grip.
- Cap chuck heads designed to eliminate cross threading and outer cap surface damage while applying consistent torque
- Anodized aluminum and 304 stainless steel construction
- Welded and polished stainless steel frames
- Stainless steel covered lower base frame
- Non-marring urethane lined or serrated collets
- Container change parts constructed of engineered plastic
- Contoured pneumatic grippers for round containers
- Electric push button height control
- Clear polycarbonate guarding
- Zero access exit tunnel
- Soft start and stop features
- Safety interlocks on all guard doors
- High floor clearance
- Infeed and backlog photo eyes
- Jog switch with 10’ cord
- Adjustable discharge height 36”+/- 2”
- UL listed components
- Low air safety shutdown
- Fully automatic operation with infeed and backlog photoelectric control
- 100% fabricated and built in the USA
- NEMA-12 Electrical
- 208-240VAC, three phase, 60Hz, 20 A
- TEFC (total enclosed fan cooled) AC motors
- AC drives
- Allen-Bradley® PLC
- Keyless safety Interlocks
- 5-20 cfm. @80 PSI. clean, dry, oil-free compressed air