New England Machinery, Inc. offers the latest technology with this Model NEPMT retorquer. If you are experiencing LOOSE CAP problems, the NEPMT is the solution. Due to industry demands of induction sealing for freshness and tamper evidence, caps tend to lose their torque.
This equipment gives the peace of mind that you will not be faced with recall or quarantine due to loose caps, product spillage or contamination. The NEPMT is also designed to eliminate any rework or hand tightening which can induce repetitive task injuries.The individual motor drive system minimizes the number of drive components, and allows easier changeover.
Economical - Cap tightening at an economical low price.
Easy to Use - The New England Machinery NEPMT is a freestanding, self-contained unit which installs over your existing tabletop conveyor.
Easy to Adjust - Hand crank height adjustment allows a single operator to change over the system quickly without tools. Individual spindle adjustable applied torque controller permits on-the-run torque fine tuning.
Reliable - Our patented, dynamic cap-tightening rollers increase roller to cap contact throughout the tightening process. Over 75% contact occurs instead of typical tangential contact only. This technology protects the cap finish and virtually eliminates roller wear and particulation. A single pair of rollers will generate as much applied torque as a traditional 6-spindle in-line capper or tightener.
Optional Backlog Protection - Photo-eye monitors the line requirements, and stops and starts the optional infeed timing belts according to downstream demand.
- Single, dual or triple cap-tightening spindles
- Freestanding, self-contained unit, installs easily
- Prevents leakers from soiling labels and other containers
- Protects products from contamination due to loose caps
- Quick handwheel height and width adjustment with position indicator
- Linatex container gripper belts
- Increased roller life
- Individual electronic adjustment of torque control
- Tightening rollers and infeed belts individually adjustable
- Eliminates damage to cap serrations surfaces
- Dual Linatex container & infeed gripper belts for tall containers
- NEMA-4 electrical
- Trigger guide for pump cap tightening
- Left-hand discharge
- Infeed side metering belts
- Child resistant cap feature
- All stainless steel construction
- Photo-eye backlog protection available with infeed belts