Single Head Cappers
The New England Machinery, Inc. NESHC is a intermittent motion single head capping system with a highly accurate servo indexing turret. Its unique design allows for use with a wide variety of caps and containers. The NESHC’s highly accurate cap placement offers positive chuck cap application for straight and secure caps.
Versatility – The NESHC is a freestanding unit capable of being placed over an existing customer-supplied continuous motion conveyor. This capper offers an optional minimum tool, easy changeover modular change parts and a quick change collet system. Child resistant cap features are available.
Dependability – The design of the NESHC allows the chuck to rotate to the desired application torque and releases the cap, preventing cap or thread damage due to over-torquing.
Accuracy – NEM’s electronic torque control offers consistent and repeatable applied torque.
Gentle Handling – The NESHC offers non-scuff chucks for gentle, positive grip, higher speeds and throughput.
- Tubular 304 stainless steel welded frame
- Easy changeover modular change parts
- Soft start and stop features
- Jog switch w/10 foot cord
- Non-marring urethane lined collets
- No tools quick change collets
- Torque adjustable w/o the use of tools and w/o line stoppage
- Clear polycarbonate guard w/
- stainless steel lower frame cover
- Safety interlocks on all guard doors
- Zero access exit tunnel
- Adjustable discharge height 36" ± 2"
- High floor clearance
- Smoothed and polished welds
- Operations and maintenance CD manual
- Direct discharge to customer’s constant speed, continuous motion, non-stopping conveyor
- Low air safety shutdown
- UL listed components
- Servo indexer on rotary models
- Infeed and backlog photoeyes
Specifications, Drawings, Available Options