Single Head Servo Capper
Versatility – The NESHC-S Single Head Servo Capper system are designed to be installed over the customer's existing conveyor. The pneumatic chuck offers a quick change collet pull pin. This servo torque system capper is adaptable to a wide range of caps and containers.
Gentle Handling – The NESHC-S offer non-marring urethane coated cap handling surfaces to gently handle your caps. Container change parts are constructed of non-marring HDPE.
Dependability – NEM's new electronic torque control provides repeatable applied torque.
Servo Head – The NESHC-S come with Servo motors. The servo motors allow positive applied torque control through dial-in torque settings for precise bottle cap torque. The closed loop system gives feedback to the controller. These cappers utilize a programmable electronic cam, which stores container and cap parameters in the controller memory. The values can be recalled via recipe selection from the HMI.
- Non-marring urethane collets
- Servo motors
- Change parts constructed of HDPE for non-marring
- Automatic height control
- Stainless steel covered lower base frame
- Servo spindle torque control for applied torque
- Special pneumatic grippers for round containers
- Anodized aluminum and 304 stainless steel construction
- Soft start and stop features
- Clear polycarbonate guarding
- Zero access exit tunnel
- Infeed and backlog photo-eye
- Jog switch w/10 foot cord
- Adjustable discharge height 36" ± 2"
- High floor clearance
- Smoothed and polished welds
- Operations and maintenance manual
- Direct discharge to customer’s conveyor
- UL listed components
Specifications, Drawings, Available Options