The New England Model NESOL is a custom packaging system designed to effectively and efficiently mate snap-on lids to their containers.
The Snap-On Lidding System works in conjunction with the customer's continuous motion conveyor, transporting the containers to the timing screw which delivers them to the lid application position. Lids are fed from a bulk hopper via an elevator to the sorter bowl. The sorter bowl drive is controlled by a sensor that ensures the proper quantities of lids are fed directly down to the lid chute via either gravity, air-veyor or belt conveying system, positioning the lids for mating to the filled containers. The lids are then compressed onto the containers by an overhead pressure roller system. Lidded containers are then released to the customer's conveyor for further processing.
- Anodized aluminum and 304 stainless steel construction
- Soft start and stop features
- Clear polycarbonate guarding
- Zero access entrance and exit tunnels
- Safety interlocks on all guard doors
- Jog switch w/10 foot cord
- Adjustable discharge height 36" ± 2"
- High floor clearance
- Smoothed and polished welds
- Operations and maintenance CD manual
- UL listed components
- Infeed and backlog photoeyes
- Low air safety shutdown
- Container change parts constructed of HDPE
Specifications, Drawings, Available Options