The New England Model NESOL lidder is a custom packaging system designed to effectively and efficiently mate low profile snap-on lids to their containers.
The Snap-On Lidding System works in conjunction with the customer's continuous motion conveyor, transporting the containers to the timing screw which delivers them to the lid application position. Lids are fed from a bulk hopper via an elevator to the sorter bowl. The sorter bowl drive is controlled by a sensor that ensures the proper quantities of lids are fed directly down to the lid chute via either an air-veyor or belt conveying system, positioning the lids for mating to the filled containers. The lids are then compressed into place on the containers by an overhead pressure roller system. Lidded containers are then released to the customer's conveyor for further processing.
- Anodized aluminum and 304 stainless steel construction
- Clean, non-painted, non-marring surfaces
- Soft start and stop features
- Jog switch w/ 10 foot cord
- Clear acrylic guard w/ stainless steel lower frame cover
- Adjustable discharge height 36.00" ± 2.00"
- High floor clearance
- Smoothed and polished welds
- Operations and maintenance manual
- Direct discharge to customer's constant speed, continuous motion conveyor
- Caster wheels
- Extended range for oversized containers
- Elevation other than standard
- Central lubrication
- Lefthand configuration
- Minimum tools quick change feature
- NEMA-4 (wash down), or NEMA-7 (explosion proof) electrical
- Custom feeder for unusual lids
- Inspection device (for missing lids, defective lids defective containers, etc.)
- MMI (man machine interface)
- Upgrade machine guarding to polycarbonate