NERO Rotary Bottle Orienter
The freestanding Model NERO Rotary Orienter accepts incoming containers directly from a customer’s existing pass-through conveyor chain by means of a feed screw and in-feed starwheel. Once inside the NERO, sensors will look for correct orientation and detect incorrectly oriented containers. Incorrectly oriented containers are then rotated 90, 180, or 270 degrees as required to provide correct discharge orientation. The oriented containers are then returned to the customer’s conveyor. This system can be configured in as many as 30 orienting stations within a single turret.
Versatile - The NERO can read bottle shape, decoration or UPC code and orients as required. It can handle a wide variety of container shapes and sizes. Containers can be filled, empty, capped or uncapped. The sensing mechanism may consist of photoelectric sensors, proximity sensors, electromechanical sensors or vision systems, depending upon the application.
Gentle Container Handling - The NERO gently turns the containers 90, 180, or 270 degrees without marring or damaging the container. This method of orientation provides positive container control throughout the system.
High Speed - The NERO can be configured with a different number of orienting stations within a single turret and offers speeds as high as 750 cpm standard. Higher speeds available.
- Anodized aluminum and 304 stainless steel construction
- Clean, non-painted, non-marring surfaces
- Orients empty or filled containers
- Clear polycarbonate guarding
- Zero access entrance and exit tunnels
- Stainless steel covered lower base frame
- Soft start and stop features
- Infeed and backlog photoeyes
- Safety interlocks on all guard doors
- Low air safety shutdown
- Jog switch w/10 foot cord
- Adjustable discharge height 36" ± 2"
- High floor clearance
- Smoothed and polished welds
- Operations and maintenance CD manual
- Direct entrance discharge to customer’s constant speed, continuous motion conveyor
- UL listed components
Specifications, Drawings, Available Options