Pump Sorter/Pump Placer & Pump Sorter/Pump Capper
The New England Machinery, Inc. NERPS/NERPP is a highly effective system for sorting, feeding and placing product pumps into filled containers.
This system consists of a bulk supply hopper/elevator, pump sorter/feeder, and placer/tightener for lotion, finger and trigger pump assemblies.
Gentle Container Handling – The NERPS/NERPP gently handles even delicate or pre-decorated containers safely.
Speed – The NERPS-NERPP offers the fastest speeds in the industry at a competitive price.
Flexibility - NEM’s rotary pump sorter, pump placer is flexible to run multiple size containers and/or pumps. Curved tubes are not a problem. NEM’s unique tube handling design controls curved or wavy tubes and correctly inserts them into the bottle.
Versatility - The NERPS-NERPP can handle lotion pumps, finger pumps, trigger pumps and continuous thread caps on the same machine.
- Tubular 304 stainless steel welded frame
- Anodized aluminum and 304 stainless steel construction
- Soft start and stop features
- Clean, non-painted, non-marring surfaces
- Precision aluminum faceplate
- Jog switch w/10 foot cord
- Clear polycarbonate guarding
- Zero access exit tunnel
- Adjustable discharge height 36" ± 2"
- High floor clearance
- Smoothed & polished welds
- Direct discharge to customer’s constant speed, continuous motion conveyor
- Operations and maintenance CD manual
- UL listed components
- Central lubrication
Specifications, Drawings, Available Options