Select by products
New England Machinery, Inc. (NEM) manufactures a full range of bottle and parts elevators and lowerators to meet your needs. Specialists in both standard and custom designs, NEM is ready to design to your specifications and allow you the greatest flexibility in line layout and supply.
New England Machinery’s standard product line of Hopper/Elevators ranges from 3.5 to 500 cubic feet. Hoppers from 3.5 to 40 cubic feet are static and rely on gravity. 60 cubic feet or greater are intended to move volume, thereby incorporating a “live” bottom moving belt.
Our remotely located Hopper/Elevators can be incorporated to supply your product line through our overhead conveyor system, thus providing maximum line layout flexibility.
Dribble/trickle feeding can be obtained through NEM Hopper/Elevators or overhead conveyors with our AC variable speed controls. Our Hopper/Elevator can be utilized to deliver multiple sizes and shapes of components.
Our standard stainless steel bin and elevator construction provides components with clean non-painted contact surfaces as they are transported. Our high floor clearance gives you easy access for quick cleaning.
On 60 cubic ft. and larger an optional clean out system allows the Hopper belt to be reversed, and components to exit via a trap door at the back or “loading end” of the elevator. This is extremely helpful when necessary to clear components from the Hopper at the end of a run.
- Designed for feeding: bottles, caps, pumps, scoops, plugs, tips, lids, actuators, etc.
- All contact surfaces 304 stainless steel or FDA compliant plastic
- UL listed components
- 3.5 to 500 cubic feet standard size hoppers
- Custom hopper sizes, elevator lengths and delivery systems
- Photo electric monitoring and activation
- Anodized aluminum and 304 stainless steel construction
- Clean, non-painted, non-marring surfaces
- Smoothed and polished welds
- PLC at standalone models
- Operations and maintenance CD manual
- High floor clearance
Specifications, Drawings, Available Options