NEHHLP Low Profile Unscrambler
The Model NEHHLP Low Profile Unscrambler is a heavy-duty plastic bottle unscrambling system designed for user-friendly operation, minimal maintenance and ease of changeover. The unique low profile configuration places the container sorting bowl at floor level allowing easy access and operator vision.
Versatility - The NEHHLP unscrambles straight-walled, tapered, oval and exotically shaped containers. The NEHHLP is uniquely capable of handling small to large containers at the highest speeds in the industry.
Quick Changeover - Quick size change using our hand wheel adjustment or optional one touch electronic belt adjustment (for container width change).
Gentle Container Handling - This feature includes the patented New England soft belt transfer system. Containers are fully protected throughout the workflow, minimizing the possibility of scuffing and damage. Even decorated bottles are handled gently without damage by the NEHHLP.
Ease Of Operation - The NEHHLP operates on-demand without operator intervention. The system automatically responds to changes in container supply and demand. Optional multi-speed drives are available to optimize container flow and throughput. New dual motor drive system minimizes number of drive components, eliminates particulate causing gear belts, and allows easier changeover.
- Quick tool-less hand wheel belt adjustment with numerical position indicator
- Powder coated aluminum faceplate
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- Low profile design allows easy access to all sub-assemblies
- Unscrambles straight-walled, round, oval, tapered and assymetrical containers
- Direct drive minimizes drive components (no gear belts)
- Fully automatic operation with backlog photoelectric control
- Allen-Bradley® PLC
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Available in 48", 60", 72" and 90" sorting bowl models
- Soft start and stop features
- Standard quick release tool-less changeover
- Allen-Bradley® VFD motor speed controls
- Variable HMI speed adjustment, touch screen interface allows operator to save and recall multiple container setups
- Automatic two or three speed mode adjusts feed rate per demand
- NEMA-4 (washdown) electrical
- Dust covers for sorting bowl or hopper/elevator
- Customer PC interface capabilities
- Bottles per minute counter
- Low hopper level indicator
- Clear polycarbonate guarding as upgrade
- Caster wheels
- Sliding guard doors
- PLC upgrade
- Left-hand configuration
- Horizontal roll ramp discharge
- Remote electrical control panel
- Transformer for different input voltages
- One touch electronic belt adjustment
- High speed upgrade
- Machine status light stack
- Central cluster lubrication